Newly Qualified ACA - Private Equity Financial Analyst
- Highly competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Management Partners
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Our client a world leading private equity firm is hiring a newly qualified ACA based in London.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, professional team, focusing on financial analysis for the firm's institutional funds. The individual will be able to thrive with shifting priorities and tight deadlines. The firm seek to attract talented, high calibre individuals who have demonstrated the ability to excel in a dynamic and high performing work environment.
Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitoring live investment valuations down to a portfolio company level, primarily through interpreting and capturing Financial Statement information.
- Ongoing governance of investment performance in conjunction with the front office and directly with investment managers. Investigating information around funding requirements, exit assumptions and underlying performance improvement plans.
- Recording and classifing of cash flows related to investment positions in the investment monitoring system.
- Preparing quarterly review packs, documenting the work performed to obtain comfort over the funds’ valuations.
- Monitoring the progress and onboarding of new deals, including communicating any multi-currency funding, multi-region structuring and reporting requirements to administrators, fund accounting and front office.
- Manage complex underlying structures, and their administration teams throughout a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Provide fund and client reporting to internal and external clients, ensuring its accuracy and timely delivery
- Understand and interpret numerical information such as performance returns, net asset value calculations, risk measures and portfolio exposures.
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure queries are answered on a timely basis
- Manage small and large-scale projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes, design of reports and incorporating business change
- An undergraduate degree with an excellent academic record (A's and B's only) and a proven track record of success in their past endeavours.
- ACA qualified.
- Private equity audit experience is not a necessity; however, a keen interest in the industry will be an asset.
- Sufficient maturity to communicate confidently both written and orally. Individuals who take pride in their work and are looking for a challenging position are well suited to join our team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to communicate clearly with excellent written and oral communication skills Intermediate to advanced computer literacy
- Dynamic and flexible with excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Confidence to question the status quo and have conviction in ideas