Nordic Sales Manager
22 Bishopsgate, London - Hybrid
At AXA IM our purpose, to act for human progress by investing for what matters, is central to every action we take as a business. As a responsible asset manager, we actively invest for the long-term to help our clients, our people and the world to prosper.
As a future Nordic Sales Manager, you will report to the Head of Northern Europe Core Client Group, and you will be part of AXA IM Core - Client Group.
DISCOVER your opportunity
To be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with a broad base of institutional and wholesale clients across the Nordic region. To work collaboratively with other team members in executing AXA IM's strategy, leading to commercial success and increasing assets under management.
This is a unique opportunity for someone fluent in Swedish or another Nordic language to join a business where they can grow their potential & develop into an expert sales manager.
If you do not feel like you tick all of the boxes right now but want to expand your existing skill set & pursue an exciting career at a leading global investment manager, then we'd still like to hear from you.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- To engage with existing and prospective clients across the Nordic region and develop comprehensive understanding of complex businesses while developing meaningful long-term relationships to grow assets under management.
- Develop a personal collection of clients and key contacts
- Identifying a list of new target accounts and approach them via several ways, including cold calling, creating connections at relevant events or via referrals and networking. Ensure all client activity logged on Salesforce
- Expand number of funds owned by large accounts to ensure a sustainable and robust client base
- Ownership of research meetings with the clients to achieve ratings and fund approvals across investment strategies, working closely with investment teams.
- Working closely with colleagues to build AXA IM's profile as a leader in ESG
- Work closely with Marketing colleagues and Portfolio Managers to deliver high quality, sales focused presentations to small and large client groups
- Ensure that event invitation processes are clearly managed, and clients are followed up after events in a timely and structured manner
- Work closely with the client service team to ensure that clients get efficient and effective information.
- Work collaboratively and closely with colleagues on cross selling opportunities, including colleagues from the AXA IM Alternative Investment business
- Operate to the highest ethical standards and comply with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, always
SHARE your unique expertise
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree and relevant professional qualifications
- CFA is desirable but is not essential
- Ideal applicants will have industry experience in an investment or sales role
- Experience within asset management or financial services is a requirement
- Established relationships with a diverse range of Clients
Your knowledges and skills:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally with the investment teams and with clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of asset classes and drive to expand knowledge base
- Understanding of key challenges facing Nordic clients across both the institutional and wholesale markets
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Swedish and/or other regional languages is desirable
- Proactive and flexible team player
- A strong business development and sales mind-set
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, prepared to take the initiative, with the energy and ability to win client confidence
- Willingness to learn and develop investment knowledge
We would love to know more about you. Let's connect! Send us your resume. About AXA
The AXA Group is a global leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 105 million customers in 62 countries.
We protect and advise our clients at every stage of their lives, offering products and services that meet their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, savings and asset management.
Our mission: to act for human progress by protecting what matters
Our values: Customer first, Integrity, Courage and One AXA About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
Grow your potential : be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
Shape the way you work : work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
Thrive within a diverse community : play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Move the world forward : join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.