Office Manager with back office experience in the asset management or bank industry
DELFF Management Ltd is a London based Asset Management company specialised in corporate credit, and partly owned by a large French Fund Manager, la Française AM. We are looking for an Office Manager with back office experience in the asset management or bank industry. The right candidate will be: highly efficient, literate, numerate and have the ability to work independently.
Duties and key areas of responsibilities include: Back office, HR, Compliance, Sales & Marketing and Admin.
Back-Office & Trade Support:
- Manage the trade process of bonds from initial trade log to settlement including counterparty relationships;
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties such as agent banks, loans admin and counterparties;
- Manage Trade Confirmation, Transfer Certificates and Pricing Letter based on Loan Agreements;
- Input and maintain trade information on database (trade blotters);
- Prepare settlement package for Loans.
Compliance support: direct work with Compliance officer
- Read and prepare any documents for review by Compliance Officer and Company Directors;
- Prepare staff annual compliance reviews;
- Prepare all compliance submissions for the Company and maintain compliance folders up to date.
Accountancy: Expenses Management
- Prepare and source documents for the accountant visits and for the yearly audit;
- Basic Quickbooks Pro expense log, scan and file documents in specific Database.
- Maintain HR Records;
- Draft HR adverts;
- Participate actively in the hiring process;
- Manage staff contracts.
- Devise and maintain office systems including data management and filing;
- Source and manage all new and existing third-party suppliers;
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment;
- General correspondence, post, and any other ad hoc activity required;
- Arrange travel and accommodation for MDs.
- Manage relationship with external IT team;
- Liaise with IT and telephone service providers.
Sales and Marketing support
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, term sheets and presentations;
- Prepare marketing meeting materials;
- Translate new documents produced.
- Excellent English and French (both oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Quickbooks Pro
- Adaptability and a flexible work approach
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail and numeracy skills
- University degree
- Experience of having supported a team