This is an initial 6-month engagement paying up to £600p/d Outside IR35.
twentyAI have partnered with a commodities trading firm who are seeking an experienced Oil Business Analyst to come and join their team on an initial 6-month contract. The firm is currently undertaking a massive transformational IT initiative and is looking to expand its team in multiple areas. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of Crude Trading Products and the associated software’s.
- Gather business requirements and model business processes.
- Chase down point detail on requirements and brokering decisions.
- Support the creation of test cases and execute.
- Assist in change management activities.
- Work autonomously and within a team to deliver technology-enabled business change.
- Manging key stakeholders.
- Support the day to day needs of the Oil trading desk.
- Assist in other projects.
- Proven experience of working commodities trading environments
- Extensive knowledge of Physical Oil trading processes
- Oil trading experience (crude and products)
- Strong understanding of data flows
- Understanding of C/ETRM systems such as Amphora Symphony/Endur Openlink is desirable.
- Exposure to risk and product processes