Oil & Gas - Senior Analyst/Associate - Emerging Markets
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
An investment bank with a very strong global (in particular Emerging Markets) Oil & Gas division is hiring an Analyst 2/3 or Associate 1/2 due to internal movement (someone has moved into a product team).
Oil & Gas sector experience is preferred, however wider Natural Resources experience is also of interest. You will be working in an Investment Bank and have sector team expertise. This role will appeal to you because of the strength of the firm's clients and the level of eexposure and autonomy the role offers in comparison to many London based investment banks.
- Typical work includes a mix of client coverage and execution including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product and geography teams, such as: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Market analysis
- Ownership of the client
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance with Oil & Has / wider Natural Resources sector knowledge
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc)
- Project management: ability to manage teams to deliver to client needs
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Team player