FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Onboarding, KYC Analyst
My client is the leading Corporate Trust business of a large global banking corporation, focussing on Structured Fiannce deals, Loan Agency and Conventional Debt products. They are looking to take on board a permanent member of staff or alternatively, they would look at someone for a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
Onboarding, KYC Analyst
My client is the leading Corporate Trust business of a large global banking corporation, focussing on Structured Fiannce deals, Loan Agency and Conventional Debt products.
You will form part of a team working closely with the Relationship Managers, responsible for the onboarding of clients in a Trust unit and serving as an expert resource for onboarding, customer due diligence and deal handover. There will also be involvement with additional projects including MiFID and FATCA.
The role will involve analysing, extracting and interpreting data and information from corporate trust source documents in order to establish accurate account set-ups on all appropriate bank systems based on Relationship Manager direction. You will also be responsible for providing responsive and appropriate service regarding all aspects of post-closing account maintenance and special projects related to ongoing client and team support.
- Responsibility for managing the Onboarding of all Corporate Trust transactions that are reviewed and closed in the Relationship Management team
- Co-ordination of the due diligence process prior to being presented to the Risk and Compliance team for approval.
- Identifies business risks and operational challenges and takes steps to mitigate risk and enhance operating systems and processes.
- Defines quality service based on customer needs, wants, and expectations; aligns actions accordingly; remains sensitive and responsive to both internal and external customers; builds distinctive predictable levels of service; resolves problems quickly and effectively.
- Knows the customers in the market, understands and responds to needs and expectations of customers, establishes effective working relationships with internal and external customers to gain respect and loyalty; identifies opportunities for improvements.
- Maintains a high level of current knowledge of European Regulation associated with Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence. Understands and complies with all policies and procedures and all applicable government regulations.
- Actively ensures compliance with the Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows and executes on account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
- Determine information needs and extract information from source documents which may involve reading and analysing complex legal documents.
- Provide a front-to back service across all stages of Onboarding - involvement from bidding process until account opening. Also provides ancillary support and appropriate service regarding all aspects of post-closing account maintenance and special projects related to ongoing client and team support.
- Perform office support responsibilities as may be appropriate.
- Experience doing a similar role within Investment / Corporate banking.
- Must possess strong reading and comprehension skills, and the ability to interact with internal and external parties.
- Requires knowledge of the various corporate trust or Corporate Banking products.
- Requires a working knowledge of the various issues which may need control including tax issues and credit enhancements.
- Good understanding of the typical legal agreements and duties related to each corporate trust product.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick