Onboarding KYC Manager
- 65000 - 80000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Dec 18
I am currently recruiting for an exciting, forward thinking bank in the recruitment of a KYC Manager who will be accountable for the Banks UK Onboarding Team. The successful candidate will be required to lead multiple projects and initiatives which may cut across the organisation with multiple stakeholders The successful candidate will have solid KYC experience coupled with proven team management experience.
- Oversight of workflow management
- Management of team
- Complex query escalation and resolution
- Onboarding of new staff and training
- Goal setting and performance management
- Tracking workflows, progress and ensure delivery against quality, productivity targets and Service Level Agreements on a team and individual level
- Successfully delivering challenging messages to Senior Management
It is essential the candidate has experience managing a team and also the ability to work at pace, with urgency and control together with the ability to focus on the key risks. In return the Bank is offering a salary of up to £80,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.