Purpose of Role
To provide comprehensive day to day responsibility for end to end on-boarding process of new clients and third parties including fulfilment of AML & KYC requirements as well as maintenance of existing client relationships, including individual clients and corporates.
To understand the role, objectives and responsibilities of the company as a whole.
Account Opening Management
* All retail/ Professionals and Institutions
* KYC/AML checks
* Professional Client Classification procedure
* Keeping all account opening spreadsheets up to date
* Administrative duties including account set‐up, paperwork and filing
* Setting up new groups and rebate accounts for Money Managers
Ongoing Account Management
* Managing all account alterations for clients
* Inter‐Account Transfer requests
* MT4 client account alterations, leverage changes, group changes, etc.
* Handling of account opening queries and support requests
Client & Back Office Support
* Providing professional support to clients and partners
* Monitoring and handling client queries
* Assisting with online chat and telephone support
* Administrative CRM duties
* Assisting with other business functions where required
* Observe policies and procedures in respect of all relevant regulations/ legislation
* Adhere to revisions to existing compliance practices and procedures, as implemented by compliance/compliance committee from time to time
* Report any client complaints to compliance promptly
* Report any suspicious activity (suspected fraud) to the MLRO or compliance promptly
* Ensure up to date with all compliance issues by reading all documentation/emails/updates as sent by Head of Compliance
* Spanish - speaking and reading
* Advanced PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook skills
* Strong PC knowledge
* Ability to make clear presentation of information both written and orally
* Preferably have at least one years' experience within FX, CFD or Spread betting industry
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Accustomed to speaking to senior management and clients
* Proactive approach, ability to prioritise workloads and remain calm under pressure
* Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
* Discretion & attention to detail
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: