Operating Model Consultant - Investment/Asset Management
- Salary:up to c £900 pd (DOE)
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:21 Apr 19
Alexander Ash are proudly partnering with one of the world’s leading Asset/Investment management firms, who are undertaking a huge merger that is set to increase their asset coverage by over 25%, taking their overall AUM to over £100bn.
Following the inception of an internal business transformation team to manage the programme, they have retained us to recruit for a truly unique and exciting contract assignment…
They require an accomplished Operating Model Consultant to take their high-level TOM designs through to the more detailed ‘Workstreams’ – with a view to creating a collaborative/collegiate operational structure (to combine, yet optimise both businesses).
This will include:
• Day to day participation in Operating Model design and documentation
• Driving teams to key deliverables critical path for their individual operating models
• Quality assurance of Operating model artefacts and outputs to global corporate standards
• Regular formal and informal status updates to Operating Model lead
• Participation and input in regular governance meetings as required
In order to be considered, you must have Operating Model design experience from either a major Management Consulting firm in a similar context, and / or in-house for an Investment or Asset Manager.
Day rate is subject to experience, but extremely competitive.