Operational Due Diligence Analyst
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the operational due diligence team. The core function of this role will include writing reports and conducting due diligence on various investment funds.
Our client is an entrepreneurial and fast growing research business with strong connections across the alternative investment sector including hedge funds, private credit and a growing presence within private equity & infrastructure. They have an excellent culture and progression structure.
The role involves:
- Conducting the operational due diligence for hedge fund, private equity, private credit funds
- Conducting research on fraud risk, back office systems, and broader business risk
- Meet and manage relationships with fund managers while conducting due diligence reports
- Draft reports for team review
- Liaise with clients and prospects on research findings
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience with Accounting, operations, or legal functions
- Accounting/Audit experience with investment managers is a benefit
- ACA/ACCA qualification is a benefit
- Excellent academic record
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to think strategically
The offer is to work for an entrepreneurial and fast growing research business with an exceptional track record and culture