Operational Relationship Manager – Institutional Clients
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for an Operational Support Manager – Institutional Clients for a leading financial services company based in central London. This role is responsible for the first line operational relationship with Institutional Clients
The individual needs to be able to deal with all inbound operational queries and must therefore have an all-round understanding of operations from trading through settlement, distributions and reconciliations.
The Institutional team are responsible for delivering market-leading, scalable solutions to Institutional marketplace (e.g. Stock Brokers, Wealth Managers and Private Banks). The team seek to achieve ongoing revenue via a core/baselined product that is flexible to the needs of the target market allowing for solutions from dealing and custody to the full Wealth solution.
The team is also responsible for the ongoing evolution of the product and delivering enhancements to the existing client base to meet both client need and client expectation.
Some of the responsibilities of the Operational Support Manager – Institutional Clients:
- Dedicated operational support for multiple Institutional clients
- Daily monitoring of client and corporate liquidity
- Communicating with the various internal stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the business day as to the real time Institutional cash flow status
- Deal with all operational queries – capable to investigate and resolve queries across all operational areas.
- Production of monthly MI packs
- Escalation point for operational issues;
- Liaise with clients’ Service Delivery teams to discuss adherence to SLA and KPIs
The background of the Operational Support Manager – Institutional Clients:
- Working knowledge of dealing, settlement, custody and transfer agency systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of UK Mutual funds would be advantageous but extensive experience of working with equities and Eurobonds would also be considered
- Must have had exposure to dealing with client queries, ideally facing off to institutional clients