Operational Risk AVP
- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 05 Jul 18 2018-07-05
Our client a leading Investment and Corporate Bank based in London are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk AVP who will be responsible for maintaining and updating the Operational Risk Management framework and Reviewing and challenging the Operational Risk Management processes.
Our client are a leading Corporate and Investment Bank who are recruiting for an Operational Risk AVP based here in London.
The Operational Risk AVP will be responsible for:
- Assisting with managing relationships with the front office and support/control functions.
- Preparing presentations for the firm's Operational Risk forums and working groups.
- Providing independent assessment and monitoring of the firm's Operational Risk profile, through:
- Internal incident management and post incident reviews;
- Reviewing of metrics (Key Risk and Control Indicators);
- Tracking progress of remedial actions;
- Monitoring of key controls;
The Operational Risk AVP should have the following skills:
- Hands-on knowledge of effective Operational Risk Management (Essential).
- Good knowledge of both investment/corporate banking products and front-to-back processes (Essential).
- Strong analytical and writing skills (Essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel (data manipulation), PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of IBM OpenPages / COGNOS (Beneficial)
- Some knowledge of Regulatory Risk and working closely / partnering with Compliance (Beneficial).
Salary of £45k-£60k plus benefits