- Up to £65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Operational Risk AVP
I am working with one of the world’s largest Corporate Banks who are in search of an AVP to join their Operational Risk Team based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong International Bank.
Main responsibilities will include supporting the Operational Risk Management Team with:
- Maintaining and updating the Operational Risk Management framework
- To review and challenge the Operational Risk Management processes, controls and systems implemented by the front office and control functions.
- To assist with managing relationships with the front office and control functions.
- Prepare presentations for internal Operational Risk forums and working groups.
- Provide independent assessment and monitoring of the Banks Operational Risk profile, through:
- Internal incident management and post incident reviews
- Review Key Risk and Control Indicators
- Tracking progress of remedial actions
- Monitoring of key controls
- Root cause analysis
- Reviewing external events
- Risk & Control Self-Assessments
- Scenario Analysis and Reverse Stress Testing