A Global Investment Bank is looking for an Operational Risk Analyst to join their team. They will be responsible for the second line Operations Risk oversight for the Banks front office and support functions.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of quality Operational Risk data Analysis.
- Working to collaborate with the Operational Risk team on ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Development and implementation of the Banks Risk framework.
- Delivering insight to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the wider Operational Risk team in their Initiatives and the Banks BAU tasks.
Key requirements of the position:
- Experience working in an Operational Risk role.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present results to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge and experience of Banking products and the associated risk and controls.
- In depth knowledge in the design, development and delivery of Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Willing to be based in London.