A leading Wealth Manager, based in London is seeking an Operational Risk Analyst to join their team. This role will entail working closely with the Head of Operational Risk; supporting in the development and enhancement of the Operational Risk framework.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting a positive Operational Risk management culture across the business.
- Issue Management, Managing the Risk & Control Self-Assessments, Scenario Analysis and Operational Risk Identification.
Essential Experience required - You will need:
- Demonstrated experience working within Financial Services. Banking or Asset Management experience.
- Essential: experience working on Operational Risk Frameworks: controls testing, operational risk reporting, operational risk reviews, operational risk reporting
- Proven experience attending and participating in risk committees.
This opportunity offers:
- On-going opportunities for career progression and development.
- Supportive and collaborative environment.
- Opportunity to work closely with all senior stakeholders across the business.
Job Type: 12 Month FTC – looking for candidates specifically interested in joining on a Permanent basis.
Salary on offer: £50,000 - £55,000
No Visa Sponsorship provided.
For more information, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call 02079368903