A leading insurer and investment management firm is recruiting an Operational Risk Analyst in a newly created role. This role is a key part of the non-financial risk function where you will engage with key stakeholders to deliver the operational risk framework across all business lines.
Investigo are currently partnered with a global Insurance and Investment Management firm to search for an Operational Risk Analyst in a newly created role
This role sit as part of the enterprise risk function, where you will work with global stakeholders in setting the operational risk and control framework across all departments and business lines. You will sit as part of the wider risk and assurance function as a key operational risk expert.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Promoting a strong risk culture and awareness across the firm
- Developing relationships with stakeholders at all levels, ability to engage with those at a senior level
- Documenting and reporting all operational risks
- Assist in preparation of documents and reports for the operations committee, assisting in developing strong internal policies
- Sharing accountability for Business Continuity Management alongside the Head of Operational Risk
If you are an operational risk expert keen to progress your career within the investment management/insurance space please get in touch: email@example.com