Operational Risk Analyst # 098011
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank’s business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
You will be working in the Operational Risk Capital / Modelling team and will support the development and use of risk specific case studies as part of Credit Suisse’s Scenario Analysis Framework. This will include support and coordination of the meetings with senior managers and subject matter experts and managing project plans and timelines.
She / he will:
- Self-starting role in analyzing all relevant information sources such as risk and audit reports, loss data, key risk indicators, and standards documentation
- Opportunity to closely collaborate with ORM peers globally
- Exposure to wide range of operational risk models
- Prepare and develop analytical material using internal and external operational risk loss data, metrics, business environment and internal control factors
- Produce reports and presentations for relevant governance bodies
- Document detailed meeting minutes from the meeting discussions, coordinate and track follow-up action items
- Support maintenance of scenario analysis or cast study library and conduct quality assurance
- Participate in timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Degree in banking, economics, mathematics, or related engineering or scientific fields or equivalent work experience
- Be able to explain modeling concepts to non-technical, business people and support scenario analysis workshops
- Have good risk management background in a financial institution
- Mathematical programming abilities (preference for R or S Plus statistical language)
- Deep knowledge of operational risk capital and stress testing models and relevant regulations
- Solid interest in operational risk management
- Attested ability to work productively in collaborative environments
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Result-oriented and strong assertiveness skills
- Excellent communication skills and confident appearance