Operational Risk Assistant Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Risk Director (RD), your role will be to work with the RD and the risk team to provide an effective risk management system built around strong governance, policies, oversight and controls. The Risk team covers; Operational Risk, Conduct Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Business Continuity, ICAAP and AAF Reporting. The role will focus primarily on the areas of Operational Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk whilst providing support on other Risk topics as required.
- Assist with the development of the operational risk system including the capture, maintenance and reporting supporting the key risk processes for Errors & Braches, Risk & Control Self Assessments and Key Risk Indicators.
- Analysis of risk information to determine root causes, trends and risk events.
- Assist with the development and execution of the counterparty credit risk processes and monitoring.
- Provide support for the counterparty credit risk group meetings and the production of relevant materials (agenda, minutes and analysis etc.).
- Assist with the assessment of operational risk across the firm including Risk & Control Self Assessments and New Products, Markets & Instruments.
- Assist with the production of risk management information and reporting for various governance committees.
- Coordinate the review and update of the organisation’s key policies.
- Provide training on Risk processes and policies as required.
- Assist with queries and responses to client due diligence requests and RFP’s.
- Assist with the maintenance and update of the department procedure documents.
- Assist with or lead other projects or initiatives as required on behalf of Risk.