We are recruiting on behalf of a boutique investment bank for a fantastic opportunity in their London Branch. This is a great next step for someone with prior operational risk experience to develop and take on wider responsibility. As this role develops the expectation is for the incumbent to take further responsibility for the firm's market & credit risk reporting piece.
In this role you will be working directly with the CRO with the immediate day to day entailing;
- Developing the operational risk strategy and framework
- Taking ownership of key business reports
- Working directly with and developing relationships with the business and wider functions
- Testing and assessment of the controls framework
- Providing support and challenge to key business stakeholders
After a spell your role will grow to take on the market and credit risk reporting for the firm.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes
- Natural enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Proven Operational Risk Experience
- Good understanding around Global Banking & Markets products
- Strong Excel skills
In return you will be working for a highly reputable firm and in a team that will actively look to accelerate your development.
If this does sound of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.