Operational Risk (Associate level)
- £50,000 - £70,000 base
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 18
Operational Risk - Data Management - London, UK
The main purpose of the role is master, and improve, the quality of data within the Operational Risk division.
This is a classic 2LOD operational risk position. It is in a growing team.
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Extracting data from various sources.
- Improving the quality of operational risk data, with a view to enhancing operational risk processes.
- Liaising with various departments within the bank, with regards to operational risk.
- Have experience of working in a securities environment – this could be from market risk or credit risk or operational risk or a similar data-driven control function.
- Possess good oratorical and written communication skills.
- Display a “can do” attitude towards work.