Operational Risk Framework and Reporting Manager # 103644
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
CSi/CSSEL Enterprise & Operational Risk Management is hiring an Operational Risk Manager to provide risk coverage for UK legal entities. The Operational Risk Manager acts as second line of defense and will be responsible for challenging the operational risk activities carried out within the entities and implementation of an appropriate operational risk framework. This is a London based role reporting directly to the op risk lead for the UK entities and involves working closely with senior management for the UK legal entities and the broader operational risk team.
- Would you like to make a significant contribution to development and embedding of the Operational Risk Framework for the UK legal entities?
- Collaborate with UK management to coordinate the UK Entity RCSA process and provide independent review and challenge of the results, including Top Operational Risks and their remediation.
- Support the Risk Appetite process through implementation and monitoring of tolerances and ensuring an appropriate response to any breach.
- Facilitate UK entity level operational risk governance including management of the forward agenda and providing updates to more senior governance forums.
- Represent CSi/CSSEL operational risk in Group led governance and respective working groups around the operational risk framework.
- Drive delivery training and direction within CSi/CSSEL operational risk on changes to associated policy and process that support the operational risk framework.
- Participate in the Operational Risk Change Assessment process, reviewing the potential impact of large change programs on the operational risk profile of the UK legal entities.
- Provide oversight for a team of c. 3 analysts ensuring the timeliness and quality of outputs as well as supporting their ongoing development.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She / he will have demonstrable experience of operational risk management, including a good working knowledge of tools and practiced used within an Operational Risk Framework.
- You will have the ability to interact with senior business partners across the organisation and build effective relationships.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the businesses undertaken in the UK legal entities and supporting Corporate Functions.
- Initiative and self-motivation with the desire to provide management and leadership to ensure delivery of team objectives.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, supported by proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.