Operational Risk Manager
- £50,000 to £65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
An amazing opportunity has arisen at a leading bank in the city for an Operational Risk professional to join the team in a broad role that has wide exposure across the bank and regular interaction with senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the day to day activities and make sure relevant systems are complying with branch policy.
- Management of risk assessments and preparing in-depth annual reviews.
- Providing induction for new employees and additional training.
- Analytical and administrative support, making sure the branch maintains its high standards.
Experience within this area is essential.
A degree in such areas as economics, finance, and computer science is desirable but not essential.
The role is offering a starting basic salary in the range of £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on the previous experience) plus an excellent bonus and benefits package.