Operational Risk Manager
- Salary:52,000 - 65,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:13 Nov 18
An experienced Risk Manager is required to join a leading Financial Services client.
- Facilitation and challenge of the regular risk assessments for the Division in line with the enterprise risk management framework.
- Promoting an appropriate risk culture across the division (s) and business unit(s).
- Ensuring the internal control process remains high on the agenda of senior and line managers.
- Provide support to key projects and/or initiatives to ensure that the appropriate risk materiality assessment is completed and provide challenge to the business to ensure adequate risk management is taking place and that escalation is timely.
- Provide training to the business on risk and control assessment, and for risk escalation and reporting processes.
- Facilitate the escalation processes in accordance with enterprise risk management policy
- Facilitate completion of, and challenge the outputs of periodical use tests, where appropriate to demonstrate that risk management practices are widely used across the Division and play an important role in business decisions.
- Significant Risk Management experience in Financial Services
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Personal credibility and obvious gravitas.
- Desire to analyse business issues and risks with a view to improving business performance.