Operational Risk Manager – Commercial Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 11 Oct 18
Our client provides banking services to a range of commercial and private banking customers across Europe via a number of branches. They are currently looking to hire an individual to establish the operational risk function.
- Responsible for the maintenance, review and revision of the Operational Risk Management Policy and Framework in the Bank;
- Creation of new policies within the Operations Risk area;
- Defining Operations Risk Monitoring methodologies;
- Implementing a system for measuring / monitoring Operations Risk. This will involve assessing available packages or initiating development of a bespoke system with the vendors;
- Owning the Operational Risk (OR) processes and responsible for ensuring compliance with any regulatory OR requirements;
- Perform OR testing/ risk assessments on a regular basis;
- Develop and update Operational Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and MI for all key risks in the business and creation and reporting of KRI dashboards including escalation triggers, to relevant Committees;
- Operational Risk Management experience, including establishing the framework
- Working knowledge of ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Plan
- Good working knowledge of FATCA, CRS and GDPR.