Operational Risk Manager – Tier 1 IB
- Salary:£40000 - £80000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:20 May 18
My client, a Tier 1 Bank is looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Risk Control Self Assessment / RCSA
Operational Risk Manager – Asset Management
My client, a Tier 1 Bank, is looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Risk Control Self Assessment.
- Deliver the firm wide Risk Control Self Assessment
- Confirming materials, details to be included within standard.
- Agreeing content with stakeholders in the Business, Controls Office, Compliance, Ops Risk
- Providing regular updates on conversion progress.
- Rewriting of business procedures, confirming material details prior to execution.
- Have extensive experience working for a leading Asset Manager
- An excellent understanding of modern governance, risk and control frameworks.
- An ability convey control requirements and business expectations into Business Standards.
- Extensive experience in a Controls role in the financial services industry.
- Strong networking & senior stakeholder management skills and able to negotiate and influence effectively.