- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 May 18
Operational Risk Manager for Electronic Trading # 111760
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
CSi/CSSEL Operational Risk Management (ORM) is responsible for the independent oversight of the Enterprise Risk and Control Framework for the UK legal entities and acts as the 'second line of defence' in reviewing and challenging the operational risk profile for the businesses operating within these. The role of Operational Risk Manager for Electronic Trading will include responsibility for leading the development and implementation of a risk management framework for all electronic trading activity working closely with business partners from the business and support functions to ensure this meets evolving regulatory standards. The role will report to the Head of ORM for CSi/CSSEL and carries significant exposure to the wider Risk Division and senior management from the electronic trading businesses.
- Lead the development of a risk management framework for electronic trading businesses operating within the UK legal entities.
- Establish an implementation plan for the risk management framework which reflects deliverables, timelines and resourcing.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Risk Division and relevant businesses with respect to operational risk management for electronic trading.
- Collaborate with the wider CRO team where electronic trading expertise is required e.g. scenario analysis, stress testing, new business, incident reviews.
- Work with regulatory change programs, relevant businesses and support functions in addressing regulatory standards relating to electronic trading.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will be an exceptional performer, offer excellent communication skills while able to convey complex topics in an engaging manner.
- You will have knowledge of the principles and practices for operational risk management.
- Significant experience of electronic trading either in a similar role or from a business, COO or Compliance.
- In-depth understanding of regulatory standards and best practice in regards to operational risk management for electronic trading.
- Demonstrable track record of establishing strong relationships across a wide range of senior business partners.
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to quickly comprehend and assess operational risk considerations.
- Highly organized, goal oriented and driven with a strong project management discipline.