Operational Risk Officer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
To suppor the Operational Risk Manager in their duties and deputise in their absence.
- Research, prepare and document Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) for all areas within the Bank.
- Undertake and document Control Assurance Testing (CAT) linked to completed RCSAs.
- Monitor progress towards the addressing of OR Observations linked to RCSAs and CAT.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and report on a framework of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for the Bank.
- Monitor a diary system for the scheduling of RCSAs and CAT and liaise with areas of the business to ensure their timely completion.
- Monitor the completion of Internal and External Audit Observations and liaise with Auditors when required.
- Investigate Risk Events and prepare reports for Senior Management.
- Act as Secretarial function for the Bank’s Risk Management Committee and undertake regular monitoring of actions arising from the meetings.
- Deputise in the absence of the ORM.