Operational Risk Opportunities
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
This leading UK Investment Management business is looking to make a number of significant hires within their Operational Risk area. They need: Risk Analysts (Advisory and Oversight), Risk Manager (Advisory), Risk Assurance Manager, Risk Framework Manager.
You will likely hold a relevant qualification such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA, IIA or IRM as well as having significant experience of working within Operational Risk, Governance, Audit, Advisory or Consulting within Investment Management.
You will also possess the proven ability to develop and deliver reporting and analytics either directly or via the team that you will supervise.
Required depending on the role:
- proven experience of operational risk framework from 1st or 2nd line of defence perspective
- people management experience
- understanding of operationsl risk processes
- senior stakeholders management experience
- the ability to interpret and asses business and strategic risk and control data.
- Risk and Control assessments experience