Operational Risk (Vice President level)
- Up to £90,000 base
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Oct 18
Operational Risk - Frameworks and Processes - London, UK
The main purpose of the role is to enhance the framework and processes associated with Operational Risk. This is a classic 2LOD operational risk position. It is in a growing team.
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with, and sometimes challenging, the 1LOD.
- Ensuring that the 2LOD Operational Risk practices are fit-for-purpose and market-leading.
- Scenario analysis.
- KRI / KPI monitoring.
- Reviewing all significant risks.
- Have experience of working in Operational Risk within a securities environment.
- Possess good oratorical and written communication skills.
- Lead by example in having a “can do” attitude.