- £40-50k DOE
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- The M-Wek Company
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
I am working with a top tier brokerage in London, who would like to hire an Operations Analyst. They're renowned for their client relationships and provide first class research and execution in EU Equities.
They're performing extremely well, expanding into new markets and growing. The well-established Operations team supports trading through trade lifecycle, on-boarding, settlement, trade support & MO. With increasing trade volumes, clients, and regulatory demands this team is evolving, responsibilities are increasing – so they require an additional hire to assist them through this busy yet exciting period.
• Client service re confirmations & settlements
• Confirmations & trade bookings
• STP exception monitoring
• Reconciliations & controls
• Exception management
• Reference data set up / Static data input • Supporting US Operations team
• Building strong relationships with Trading Desks
You’ll also be involved in trade & transaction reporting and reviewing/writing/updating procedures. Additionally, there are several projects you will have the opportunity to be involved in once you are fully up to speed.