- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- LEK Securities UK Limited
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Lek Securities is an independent order-execution and clearing firm that provides direct access to equities, options, fixed income, and foreign exchange markets.
At Lek Securities, we are always looking for highly qualified motivated individuals. We are now looking for an Operations Analyst to join our London office. Key requirements for the role include:
- Front and back knowledge of products (equities, options, bonds, etc) from execution through to settlement;
- Investigate P&L discrepancies;
- Provide cover and support to a variety of desks;
- Accountable for end to end transaction management lifecycle. This includes trade capture, settlement exceptions and cash management;
- Working with various internal teams such as trade processing, Risk, settlements and margin to process transactions and resolve any exceptions on a timely manner;
- Respond to and resolve client inquiries on a timely manner.
Educational and Technical Requirements:
- Graduate in a numeracy / analytical related degree, eg Engineering, Science, International Studies;
- GCSE English and Maths to Grade B minimum;
- 2-4 years related experience;
- Good understanding of MSOffice – proven knowledge/experience of using Word and Excel to intermediate level;
- Excellent numeracy and proof-reading skills, and have an eye for detail;
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Technically able to navigate servers, and knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Hands on individual;
- Team player and flexible attitude – working in a small team and expected to assist wherever support is required;
- Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Has the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 7 September 2018.