The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational support of any number of the following instruments traded at the funds: F&O, CFD’s, CLO’s, cash equity & bond, Repos, bank debt, CDS (Single names, Index & options) and margin.
• Compiling & reviewing daily P&Ls for various Funds, understanding how the various trading through new business and mark to market effects the daily NAV.
• Share class hedging – understanding and processing hedging for the respective fund they work on.
• Working closely with Prime Brokers, Custodians and Administrators in reconciling cash, positions, static data across a broad product range to ensure the funds have accurate positions and cash for their NAV production.
• Involvement in various initiatives across the firm from process improvement, technology, fund launches and regulatory projects.
• Encouragement to train / learn on the job and outside of work. Guidance will be provided to keep the candidate developing.
• Deep understanding of how products work – including calculating cash flows, and settling financing.