We are working with an established, boutique asset manager based in the City of London. They are looking for an Operations Analyst to join their reputable Fixed Income team. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with strong programming ability and a background within investment management or banking looking to further their career within asset management.
The Operations team has a broad range of responsibilities touching all areas of the business. Responsibilities include:
- Trade support
- Portfolio pricing
- P&L and NAV Oversight / Fund Accounting
- Portfolio Reconciliation
- Cash Management
- Corporate Actions
- Process Automation
- Oversight of an outsourced Middle Office provider
Required Skills –
- Excellent academics (2:1 degree qualification or higher)
- Background within Investment Management or Banking operations.
- Attention to detail and a proactive mind-set.
- Fluency within Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong programming ability with proficiencies in VBA, Access, C# and SQL.
- Corporate Actions experience.
- Fund accounting experience.
- Studying towards professional financial qualifications.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com