We are working on behalf of a world-leading global investment manager, who are looking to hire an eager and enthusiastic individual, towards the start of their career, to join their team within Investment Operations.
Our Client is keen to hire a diligent and enthusiastic candidate to join the investment operations team in a core operations function:
- Post trade processing and fail management.
- Maintaining awareness of industry changes and their impact on the confirmation/settlement process.
- Facilitating confirmation process with brokers via phone, email, and electronically.
- Managing the currency decision process for equity and income repatriation.
- Resolving settlement issues with custodian banks and brokers.
- Participation in small to medium size projects related to various department initiatives.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in trade processes.
- Experience of securities and investment operations.
- Knowledge of equity, fixed-income and derivative asset classes.
- Intellectual curiosity, and analytical skills in areas of high complexity.
- Sound judgment in resolving complex matters.
- A deep, and fundamental desire to understand how the function fits into Investment Operations, and into the company’s business as a whole.
Please note that you must have relevant right to work in the UK as no visa sponsorship is available.