Our client is a highly rated and profitable boutique asset management team situated in the heart of London. They are looking for a professional with an operations background to come into their client service department.
- Respond to technical incoming queries, covering their performance analyst on performance/attribution queries/commentary
- Produce reports required by various business parties and clients covering from investment analytics to broker commissions
- Working alongside Investment Managers to develop financial reports affecting all areas of the firm using Excel, FactSet and access as well as reviewing legal documents such as the preparation of quarterly tax estimates.
- Monitoring internal systems and records to support the fund monitoring in client values and performance
- Investigate and monitor regulation application exemptions within the market ensuring operating procedures and service levels are up to date
- Graduate with at least a 2:1
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Good knowledge of front to back trade cycle
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry and UCITS vehicles
- Strong excel skills, with experience of performance analysis
- Ideally, experience with Factset Attribution system
- Ideally, SQL database experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.