JobDescription : Ratings Operations Specialist The Role / Impact:
As a Ratings Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the ratings process. This includes creating, managing and processing ratings related data and ensuring analysts' compliance with required processes and procedures. You will also work to identify automation and continuous improvement opportunities in order to optimize processes. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Performs operational tasks such as setting up workflow system jobs, managing interactions with commercial teams
- Extracts data from internal and external documentation and using knowledge of business rules, accurately enters data and content into required systems, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Validates ratings information in systems and publications prior to rating release.
- Documents workflows and manual processes, and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Develops automation solutions using RPA and automation tools.
- 0-2 years of experience within a financial services environment
- BA/BS Required - preferably in Operations, Computer / Data Science, or Mathematics
- Experience with RPA tools - Python and other programming languages are a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure, fluid environment
- Some knowledge of process mapping, Agile and LEAN principles
- Strong technical skills with Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills