Operations Specialist – Help Desk | ATC Brokers
- 25,000 – 27,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- ATC BROKERS LTD
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
ATC Brokers Ltd is an FCA-registered brokerage that serves the global FX industry from its headquarters in London.
The FCA registered company provides an infrastructure that facilitates access to deep, quality liquidity for a wide range of FX market participants, from individual traders to sophisticated FIX API traders, while giving clients the peace of mind that they’re dealing with a credible and regulated broker.
ATC prides itself on listening to customers and adapting to meet their needs. Its business is built in accordance with a strict set of core values – transparency, robust technology, STP execution, excellent customer service and competitive pricing.
- Work with clients to resolve technical issues
- Provide software training to clients
- Identify and correct/advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Monitor client risk
- Order Placement
- Must have basic technical knowledge, troubleshooting and hands-on experience with computers including hardware, software, internet, operating systems, networking and other computer related matters
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be flexible and able to perform varied tasks based upon the needs of the business
- Highly attentive to detail and calm under tense situations
- Strong organisation skills
- Punctual & Reliable
- Must have strong customer service ethics and strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have ability to multi-task and maintain focus on those tasks
- Degree; or 2 years related experience and/or training preferred.
Must be flexible to work on shift rotation when required