Operations Team Leader
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. The team
Our Loan Operations Team is focused on supporting the efficient and accurate flow of 'borrowers' through our lending process. We partner with our Sales Team and Underwriters to assess, verify, and document each loan opportunity. What will you be doing?
- Lead, coach, motivate and develop your direct reports
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and teams within Operations
- Managing all aspects of workflow including the daily allocation of resources across Operations processes
- Provide feedback and recommendations on how we can improve our processes in Operations; champion best practices and partner with internal stakeholders
- Ensure internal controls and policies are adhered to and create a robust controls environment, highlighting process weaknesses and finding solutions
Why join us?
- Aware with a deep understanding of your process domain within Funding Circle
- Passionate about people and helping them thrive and grow
- Able to thrive in a data driven high volume KPI environment
- Easily able to connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Self-motivated with the ability to 'think smart' and adapt quickly
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say "I was there". Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many - including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we'd like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you! It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.