- GBP500.00 - GBP600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 01 Nov 17 2017-11-01
A Global Commodities Trading firm is seeking an Optimisation Analyst/Developer to join their London office on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for the analysis, development and operation of existing LNG Optimisation software the the global LNG business and will be involved in all aspects of delivery and support.
As the Optimisation Analyst / Developer will work closely with Trading Analysts and Operators in order to gather requirements and optimise various aspects of the LNG Operations, ranging from efficient logistical operations to ensuring the portfolios are kept optimal.
This is a very unique position which will add substantial value to the Commodity Trading Firm.
- Advanced knowledge of Java Development
- Knowledge of Java associated systems such as Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, RESTful and Web Services.
- Ability to work closely with the Front Office, draw out requirements and design and implement suitable solutions.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present ideas verbally and graphically to a very high standard
- Experience working with Kerberos, AWS, JavaFX, Docker, Ansible
If this opportunity seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.