Oracle Fusion Project Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
My client, a leading investment bank is currently looking for a Project Manager who has extensive experience working with Oracle Fusion. The candidate will be employed on a contract basis in London.
- Work with business customers/ stakeholders, delivery teams (both within Fusion and outside e.g. BAU IT and Business Support teams) and other impacted parties to ensure that in-scope issues are investigated, understood, a route to resolution identified and prioritized.
- Develop and maintain plans for resolution of each in-scope item – including identification of resources and management of them. In most cases, the plans for all items will need to run concurrently.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on progress to plan, building confidence in delivery.
- Raise risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions.
- Engage Business leads and Service Delivery teams to provide clear direction on activities
- Support the review of documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials and communications if required.
- Responsible for ensuring outputs and deliverables are to the required quality to support a robust assurance review.
- Manage delivery to agreed milestones.
Desired skillset & qualifications:
- Good track record of managing projects, in a complex environment, ideally in a large organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions with multiple delivery partners
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion P2P modules (or other Financial/ERP systems)
- Experience conducting workshops
- Experience of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders including technology/ technical
- Experience of supporting the development of business-facing material
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills to all levels
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and outcome-focused approach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across countries/regions/cultures is essential.
- Ability and willingness to get involved in the Analysis activities and documentation
- Strong project management skills; MS Project
- Preferably a relevant project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2, PMP