Oracle Consultant - Permanent - London
We are currently looking for Senior Oracle Process and Integration Consultants to assist customers to rapidly turn business requirements into successful implementations using Oracle integration and process technologies. The work will be carried out either at the company’s offices, or on site at customer premises, primarily in the UK but with some opportunities for overseas travel if desired.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Below are the typical activities carried out by a Senior Process and Integration Consultant:
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle integration cloud platform (Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle SOA Cloud Service, Oracle Data Integration Cloud Service, etc.) and on premises Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite e tc
- Actively participate in all phases of an integration project development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and implementation, post-production support and evolution;
- Act as a trusted advisor to provide technical guidance to customers;
- Design appropriate architectures using the Oracle cloud and on-premises integration products to deliver business-driven integrations in highly heterogeneous environments including hybrid integrations with Oracle and non-Oracle on premises and cloud-delivered applications;
- Helping customers to benchmark applications and to identify bottlenecks, as well as provide guidance on tuning and optimisation of Oracle WebLogic, Oracle BPM, Oracle SOA and integration between on-premises and cloud-delivered applications;
- Knowledge sharing with both customers and project team members, sometimes acting as a mentor to more junior staff;
- Producing accurate and concise written documentation.
- Proven experience on Oracle Cloud Integration products, including Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle API Cloud Service, Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud Service, etc.
- Proven experience on Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including SCA, BPEL, BPMN, Business Rules, Human Workflow, BAM, Service Bus (OSB), etc.
- Expert hands-on knowledge of WS-*, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery;
- The ability to design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable process and integration solutions;
- Strong interest in designing complex and mission-critical middleware solutions;
- Familiarity with integration security topics ;
- Familiarity with best practices for SOA design patterns;
- Experience using APIs and web service aggregation;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Strong aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
- A professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers;
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud integration services would be very useful, e.g. Oracle Integration Cloud, SOA Cloud or API Platform Cloud;
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle tooling including e.g. Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Oracle Developer Cloud Service, etc;
- Fusion Middleware/SOA Platform administration experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a rapidly growing global organisation;
- A strong desire to acquire new competencies and enthusiasm to accept new challenges;
- Fluent in English. Good working knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
Location : London and South East, though some UK-wide travel can be expected