A reputable global asset manager is looking for an experienced Order Management professional to manage a team within Investment Operations. The opportunity is to join an expanding business in a key senior role, developing a team and working on global strategic initiatives.
- Manages day-to-day activities and operations for the Order Management team within Investment Operations.
- Represents the department in a variety of interactions with Investment Group professionals, senior business leaders, clients, vendors or industry counterparts.
- Sets the tone in the department by consistently modelling and supporting the company's core values.
- Manages, coaches and oversees the performance and development of a team in London.
- Leads and participates in projects and initiatives.
- Experience managing people is strongly preferred.
- Experience within investment operations group, focused on Order Management
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
- Demonstrates an innovative engineering mentality, continuous improvement mindset, and ability to work closely with technology partners to enable scalable solutions.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage initiatives across multiple teams or groups.
- Knowledge or experience working with the Charles River Development (CRD) order management system, Tableau, Alteryx, and/or Python is a plus.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of equity and/or fixed income markets.