Organisation Design Architect
- Salary:£550 - £650 a day
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:13 Oct 17
My client is a global bank based in London are looking for an Organisational Design Architect to join their industry leading risk chief operating office. The practice is responsible for the development and implementation of the Risk division’s strategy and vision.
The individual will be an experienced Business Architect - Organisation Design who has supported an ongoing implementation and management of operating models, the will also be able to bring design experience to bear and also have the ability to help their stakeholders understand the basics.
The individual MUST have a track record of large transformation programmes with strong organisation design and TOM experience.
You will have
· Strong knowledge and experience of Operating Model design and implementation
· Capability model development and management
· Organisational design
· Performance management implementation
· Delivery-focused analysis in Financial Services or Management Consulting
· Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
· The ability to bring knowledge of design authorities, structured to deliver value to the business