Originations - Distressed Debt and Special Situations Fund - London
- Excellent base
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Our client is a expanding distressed debt fund - they are looking to add two originations professionals to their team
Our client is an expanding distressed debt/ special situations fund based in London. The fund is well backed and managed, and focuses on the making of investments in distressed and turnaround opportunities.
They are now looking to add two people to their originations team, who will work on the sourcing of investment opportunities for the fund.
Day to day the role will involve:
• Building and owning relationships with insolvency practitioners, lawyers, accountants and other distressed / restructuring professionals
• Organising and attending meetings with potential introducers; breakfasts, coffees, lunches, dinners, drinks as well as industry events, sporting events etc
• Perform initial analysis of opportunities and screen out inappropriate deals
• Communicate opportunities to deal team and Investment Committee
The successful candidate could come from a broad range of backgrounds to include
Sales/ originations professionals
Distressed debt professionals
Big Four (one if ex Big Four Debt team)
There is flexibility as the level at which they will hire and we will welcome professionals at up to the Director level. You wil, however, have gained al least one year's experience in another role.