Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process. Learn more
Main responsibilties of the role:
- Proven track record of direct access to CFO's of Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity houses and Family Offices and Corporates in the UK and/or Middle East.
- Experience with equity financing / equity derivatives products and strategic equity transactions
- A good understanding of Equity Capital Markets as well as Financing, Credit and Corporate Finance
- Strong quantitative skills and a good understanding of market products (options, swap, etc…)
- Strong analytical mindset
- Excellent written and strong communications skills
- Fosters positive team spirit and strong commercial acumen
- Autonomy and innovative mindset