Overview of PGIM
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.27 trillion in assets under management, as of 31 March 2023, and 46 offices spanning 18 countries and jurisdictions, PGIM is among the world's top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm's ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect, and equality. Our Business
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with more than $210 billion (as of 31 March 2023) in gross assets under management and administration, PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. Our scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 35 cities globally.
Through our investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, we engage in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join our team, you will find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows us to develop better and more innovative solutions for our clients.
At PGIM Real Estate Europe 150 professionals in 8 offices(London, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Paris, and Milan) manage $14.7 billion gross assets under management across equity and debt strategies. Our Role
We are looking for an experienced Property Administrator to work as part of our Asset Management Team. Reporting to the Head of Asset Management you will play a crucial role in assisting the team to operate the property portfolio efficiently. This position is ideal for candidates with a background in commercial real estate property administration who are familiar with industry terminology and processes.
Your role will include:
1) Processing invoices and following them through the various authorisation routes to payment
2) Liaising with managing agents to collect and process rent collection data
3) Updating reporting, tenancy schedules and management systems
4) Assisting with insurance renewal process, providing information where required
5) Office administration including dealing with correspondence/notices received 6) Assisting with diary management and travel requirements (if required) Your Impact and Responsibilities
Your role will be pivotal in ensuring the efficient operation of our diverse portfolio. Your specialist knowledge and experience by managing a great variety of residential products in our different funds.
Your Required Skills
- You are the 'go to' person in your area of expertise/specialty for questions from your colleagues
- You demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills
- You possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Providing all information and reports as required
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of being highly organised and able to work for periods autonomously, identifying and focusing on priorities.
- Proficient at MS Office including Excel and Teams.
- Experience working in an environment with commercial property.
- Be able to tailor your message to different stakeholders to ensure that the correct message is received
Diverse ideas, perspectives and people are the foundation of PGIM's enduring success. By promoting an equitable workplace and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a "low ego" culture that allows all employees to bring their authentic self to work and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients. If you are an out of the box thinker and like to work in small teams within a flat organisation, we look forward to receiving your application
-Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.