PHD Quant Researcher – Equities – Long only Asset Management – London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Octavius Finance
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
A large asset management firm in London is looking for a recent PHD graduate to join their team in a quantitative research position. You will be working in a dedicated quant research group alongside the fundamental Equity portfolio managers. You must therefore have excellent quant skills in addition to an interest in the workings of fundamental equity investing. The team are highly successful and the funds have extensive track records.
In order to apply you must have:
- A PHD from a leading school in a quantitative subject
- Excellent coding skills
- An interest in Equity investing
- A passion for Markets
- Approval to work in the UK.
You responsibilities will include:
- Combining Quant research methods with fundamental stock picking to develop investment recommendations.
- Thematic (regional, sector or factor) asset allocation
- Enhancing portfolio construction models
- Helping develop a quantitative stock selection framework based on fundamental metrics
- Monitoring portfolio exposures and recommending adjustments to positioning.
- Working on Quantitative bottom up quant models
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is highly analytical and very driven. You should be looking for a role where you can work and combine ideas with other PHD qualified analysts. In addition to working in a quant research capacity you will also have full exposure and be part of the fundamental investment process.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044029