- Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 29 Jan 18 2018-01-29
Programme Management Officer (PMO)
Programme Management Officer
A leading consultancy is looking for PMOs to join on a permanent basis to support the execution of transformation and change projects. This role provides you with opportunities to engage with clients, receive extensive training and develop your professional career. You will be working with a variety of clients across several key projects.
- You will prepare project reports, including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards
- You will be responsible for the production of presentations for senior management
- You will support the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Liaise with different areas of project teams to improve processes
- You will provide project scope, identify potential issues and discrepancies and take action accordingly
- Undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, Bsc) preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in PMO roles, ideally in financial services
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project
- Previous experience of working in a drive change or IT enabled change environment would be advantageous
- Any relevant professional qualifications (such as PRINCE2) would be advantageous
- Ability to integrate within a team and build relationships well with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in the role, apply ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.