- up to 65K
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Securities Reference Data Technology (SRD) is the authoritative source of externally verifiable Product and Corporate Action data for the Banks business. This is achieved through the development and operation of a consolidated cross-asset processing platform that enables a high quality, multi-source, preference-based solution to cost effectively enable Morgan Stanley’s business objectives and regulatory reporting obligations.
SRD seeks a motivated project management professional to fill a multifaceted project coordinator role.
Regulatory Programmes are now entering wrap-up stages and a project coordinator is required to ensure that multiple projects and workstreams are delivering on time and on target.
SRD is part of the TEDRA super department. TEDRA maintains, distributes, and reports on Institutional Securities trading data. It is also responsible for developing and supporting applications for middle-office cash processing that facilitate straight-through processing and providing client allocation tools.
The TEDRA project management office collaborates with technology project owners to coordinate plans, communicate with stakeholders, and ensure central technology process and reporting requirements are met.
The scope of the role necessitates a proactive candidate who is diligent, comfortable dealing with large volumes of data, and thrives in an environment of change.
Role responsibilities will include
- Creating, tracking and updating project plans
- Monitoring project activities and report on progress
- Assisting in highlighting dependencies in order to minimize project delays
- Escalating project issues and risks and RAG Status changes
- Generating project status reports
- Communicating with development teams and stakeholders on project related issues, status and metrics
- Experience of working within a project environment, having coordinated project plans across concurrent workstreams
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of applications, particularly MS Project, MS Excel and MS Power Point