PMO - Capital Markets (Must have)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 07 Dec 18
HSBC are looking to recruit a PMO into their Products Transformation Programme and this role will be supporting across this portfolio of work.
Background: The Products Transformation programme (Capital Markets, IRG and Advisory) is a portfolio of mainly technology change programmes ranging from small scale projects to more recently, transformational programmes. In addition to technology, there is: a Data programme; a Business and Technical Architecture programme; other impacting programmes including CME. The team are mainly compromised from GB I.T. and Products business units with the exception of a process BA, a data specialist (working with Data and Analytics team) and a GBM transformation programme manager.
Role: The role will be to support the overall Portfolio of work. Most importantly, it is to ensure best practices are applied from a governance and change perspective incorporating Bank wide standards within a tailored approach for Products, supporting the change and business teams to successfully delivery change and transformation within Products.
- Reporting: co-ordination and preparation of a number of governance packs including Products Portfolio, DCM WG, ECM, LAF and SFG SteerCos. Oversight and QA on other packs including some of the WGS and MyDeal packs and content therein
- Plans and Milestone Management: oversight and consolidation of all programme milestones including ensuring project managers have used Clarity to correct standards and quality (including levelling)
- Risks and Issues: oversight and consolidation of all programme risks and issues, milestones including ensuring project managers have used Clarity to correct standards and quality (including levelling)
- Governance Forums: co-ordination of, preparation of input to, minutes and actions
- Financial Management: monthly updates to budgets
- Business Outcomes / Benefits: tracking of all Business Outcomes, consolidating and gathering evidence of and documenting updates to Investment plans
- Clarity: management and oversight of on behalf of all programmes, ensuring quality and timescales are adhered to
- Change Control: management of all changes
- Technology Mandatory Requirements: Ability to understand and communicate technology terminology in working group packs. Good technology RM experience .
- Other Programmes: obtain input from impacting programmes including data, CME etc.
Experience and Profile: Middle to senior PMO level, with a number of years' experience working in Capital Markets and FS. Preference for Agile however not an absolute, team fit and quality of output is more attention.